1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood native from Mexico and South America.
2. Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and lose finger joints construction between slabs.
3. Drawer fronts featuring solid mango wood incluede hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls.
4. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
5. Solid wood drawers feature front English dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides. Top drawers on Dresser and Nightstand are lined with durable microfiber.
6. All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
7. Hand forged iron on headboard and throughout the entire bedroom collection. Bases are also hand forged.
8. Mirror features beveled glass Bedroom bench may also be used by itself. Ships KD.
9. Doesn’t require box spring. Eleven slats on Queen and EK Bed. Twelve slats on CK bed.